Title: Happy Habits Author: Vicki Morris Publisher: InspiredWork LLC Release Date: November 19, 2015 Format: E-Book Pages: 180 If the purpose of writing a self-help book is to help the readers make their lives better in some ways, Vicki Morris’s Happy Habits: Energize Your Life and Career in 4 Minutes a Day should succeed in its aim. Her well-written book is for those who want to be happier in their careers and lives. So Vicki addresses...
Home » Self-help
Top Reviewer at Netgalley
REVIEWS AT NETGALLEY
NETGALLEY CHALLENGE PARTICIPANT
- Review: How to Write a Simple Book Review by Allyson R. Abbott
- Review: Statin Nation by Justin Smith
- Review: A Clinician’s Journey from Complex Trauma to Thriving: Reflections on Abuse, C-PTSD and Reclamation by Rev. Sheri Heller
- Review: The Essential Book Blog: The Complete Bibliophile’s Toolkit for Building, Growing and Monetizing Your On-Line Book-Lover’s Community (Brinestone Guides) (Volume 1)
- Review: Facehooked: How Facebook Affects our Emotions, Relationships and Lives by Dr Suzana Flores
- Review: The Cambridge French-English Thesaurus by Marie Noëlle Lamy
- Review: A Way of Life by Paul Davis
© Subhamay Ray. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author and/or owner of this blog is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Subhamay Ray and 'bookreviewbook.com' with appropriate and specific links to the original content.
- Review: How to Write a Simple Book Review by Allyson R. AbbottTitle: How to Write a Simple Book Review Author: Allyson R. Abbott Publisher: CreateSpace Release Date: October 4, 2015 Pages: 102 Buy from Amazon This is a book for aspiring book reviewers who read their books on a Kindle and are prompted to write a review only because a review page popped up. Admittedly and […]
- Review: Statin Nation by Justin SmithTitle: Statin Nation Author: Justin Smith Publisher: Chelsea Green Publishing Buy from Amazon Health is an industry and pharmaceutical companies run a highly profitable business. That profit depends on what Justin Smith, the writer of Statin Nation calls ‘disease mongering’ — keeping individuals in a state of anxiety about their future ill-health and exploiting their fear of […]